Wednesday 21 September 2011

Competition: Win official Rugby World Cup 2011 game

I have one copy of the PlayStation 3 version of the official Rugby World Cup 2011 game up for grabs, as well as a copy of the Xbox 360 version.
I gave my thoughts on the game in an earlier posting.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: What was the score in the Rugby World Cup final in 2007?
Email the answer to me at thebradpad@hotmail.com by the end of Wednesday, September 28. Please state which version you would like.
I'll let the winners know by the end of Friday, September 30. The editor's decision (i.e mine) will be final and I won't enter into any correspondence with entrants, unless of course it's amusing or entertaining.
I'm running the competition courtesy of 505 Games, HB Studios and Things With Wings. More information about the game is available from the official game site and its Facebook page. You can also find out more about the game on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment