Thursday 1 November 2012

I've teamed up with leading South Africa-based sports website rugby365.com

Over the past three years, I've done a fair amount of work for titles in South Africa and I'm pleased to announce I've started a collaboration with leading rugby website www.rugby365.com.

The merits or otherwise of national teams selecting players based in other countries - or, indeed, other hemispheres - is a hot topic, and former Springboks assistant coach Gary Gold adds to that debate in my first contribution to the website.

 Belfast-based Bok Ruan Pienaar

I hope to do more with Quintin, Jan and the other guys at rugby365 soon, so keep an eye out.

1 comment:

  1. Your kit looks good but it could be more unique. Why not design your own? Visit Airo Sportswear and try out our 3D Kit Designer! http://www.airosportswear.com/3d-kit-designer.html

    ReplyDelete