Friday 10 January 2014

Back in the saddle after crossbar accident

With the exception of a riveting trip to Welford Road on Sunday, it's been a relatively quiet spell for me since I popped to Kingsholm for The Independent to cover what was one of the most abysmal Premiership matches of the season - a game redeemed only by the collapse of a crossbar by a giant inflatable ball during some pre-match horseplay by club sponsors dressed up as reindeers:


Anyway, after an extended exercise in festive indolence, I'm properly back in the saddle this weekend. It's Newport-Gwent Dragons V Bath for The Rugby Paper and BBC Radio Bristol tomorrow, followed by commentary at Bristol v Aberavon in the British & Irish Cup on Sunday. Scotland and Bristol prop Kyle Traynor will be summarising alongside me. As ever, tweet me your views mid-match.

No comments:

Post a Comment